Tuesday, May 16, 2023

 It's been awhile, I guess I better give a report!

I'm in a gift season currently, which is fun. For Mother's Day, I wrote mom a list of 50 things about her that I am grateful for. It was fun to think up! Lots of memories came through and it was surprisingly easy to get to 50. I thanked her for my Wonder Woman Underoos. I wish I still had them. 

I had a birthday event this past weekend and made a mix CD for my bandmate, Mr. Random. I always enjoy making these, but this one was extra fun because he wanted 'interesting/weird' music. I figured anything I am familiar with is probably also known to him, so I dove into Spotify and found lots of new stuff. It's a gift for both of us!

In work news, I'm finishing a small set of custom cherry door/window trim for some friends. I'm also about to embark on managing my own payroll rather than going through a service. Math! Details! I'm into it! 

What have you been up to?



1 comment:

  1. I love my birthday mix CD! Just finished my first listen. All but one of the tracks (maaaybe two?) were new to me! Thanks again ❤️

    ReplyDelete